When is it ok to use cheap banners?
Use this kind of banner for any kind of short and promotional need for limited time. Indoor uses are ideal, especially for use on walls, backdrops, or any kind of a backing.
We suggest using sizes no bigger than 3x8 feet or so, as larger banners get pretty heavy pretty quickly, and for an unfinished cheap vinyl banner, it will be tough to keep it together for an extended period of time.
- For more than few months outside or more than a year inside
- Stretched between any kinds of poles, trees or posts
- Never stretch this banner across the street or pedestrian traffic
- Don’t use in windy conditions or in any situations where banner is not secured on all four ends and allowed to flap in the wind
- Don’t use as a replacement for permanent sign, and only use for temporary needs.
10oz. matte vinyl material
Cheap banners are printed on a light weight 10oz. matte vinyl material that is still totally waterproof and can be used indoor as well as outdoor for a limited time. It will hold outdoor for up to about a year depending on location and installation.
Printed in full color on one side
Printed on one side with any artwork you provide. The printing is UV and weatherproof for up to about a year depending on conditions.
No finishing options
To keep the cost down, this banner does not include hemming or grommets, and comes as a cut piece of printed vinyl material only. Usually they would be hanged on some sort of the backing or with the ropes or ties.