Custom Outdoor In-Ground V-Shape Banners
Command any corner with a v-shape banner that puts the focus on your message!
Our sturdy, high quality in-ground v-shape banners allow you to maximize your exposure to traffic from multiple directions. These displays are ideal for outdoor corner locations (they look great indoors also!) and are perfect for:
- Busy intersections
- Parking lots
- Bike paths & walkways
- Building entryways
V-shaped banners can create a lasting impression and are very popular for roadside advertising at intersections of perpendicular streets. The dual-direction design is the easiest and most affordable way to capture attention from two different streets at the same time.
Our v-shape banners are lightweight for easy and convenient transportation, installation, and take down.
Installation is easy, you can have your in-ground v-shape banner up in only minutes, with minimal tools.
Our banners are designed to withstand tough outdoor conditions of sun, wind, and weather.
Pre-configured sizes range from 3-4 foot height and 8-12 feet wide. Each banner that forms a leg of the “v” has identical printing and attaches to the middle post with ties to the inner grommets. Choose the size that works best for your needs, or call our service team if you have a non-standard size in mind and we'll provide you with a custom quote.
How to Install V-Shape Banners
Our v-shape banner kits are constructed with two identical-size banners attached together from the inner grommets. Installation is designed to be fast and simple:
- Stake three 90-degree perpendicularly placed posts into the ground with a measured distance equal to half of the banner's overall width and slightly taller than your banner's height. Center the middle post closest to the road or corner intersection;
- Zip tie the top middle grommet of your banner to the center post, so the banner can swivel in the middle;
- Use the top grommets on both ends to align each banner side to each end post. Be sure each side of your banner is level to the center top and taut enough to prevent sagging;
- Once the top middle and end grommets are secured, tie the bottom center and end grommets of your banner to the lower end of your posts. Apply tension to hold the banner taut without excessive stretching;
- Fasten zip ties to the remaining grommets, to create a safe and highly presentable display that can be seen from perpendicular traffic—your installation is complete!
V-Shape Banner Tips
- Banners can be installed safely on uneven ground. The banners can be appropriately leveled by leveling the height of the mounting posts.
- For many applications, v-shaped banners are preferred to double-sided banners. Double-sided banners provide coverage for two directions of the same street, which means you're often catching the same audience in different commute directions. A v-shape banner has visibility from two different streets, which boosts your exposure to alternate audiences.
- Full color process printing is essential for a banner that looks sharp and professional. High definition color graphics make a tremendous impression on audiences.
- If your banners require special sizing or finishing, you can call us for a custom quote—we specialize in helping customers make their banner projects a success!
Custom In-Ground V-Shape Banners—Connect with Larger Audiences
Have you tried our online design tool? You can review our library of templates, upload your images, and see exactly how your banner will look, before ordering. If you have any questions or special orders, please contact our support team for more information.