PVC signs are extremely popular signage for just about any business application due to their extreme versatility both for indoor and outdoor use. PVC is rigid and highly durable yet lightweight enough for hanging or placing in just about any location. PVC (polyvinyl chloride) signage provides an excellent matte finish surface to deliver a high resolution print quality display.
If your business is looking to order rigid signs in bulk, we have awesome pricing on large quantities of custom yard signs.
- Choose From 3mm and 6mm Polyvinyl chloride plastic (PVC) material
- Available in 8 Horizontal, Vertical & Square Sizes!
- Horizontal, Vertical & Square Layouts!
- Grommets Included At No Extra Charge!
- Indoor and Partial Outdoor Use!
- Fade and Smudge Resistant Printing!
Ordering Quality PVC Signs From Printastic
- Determine whether your sign(s) will be hung horizontally or vertically.
- Choose one of the appropriate sizes from our layout list we offer ranging from a small 12" X 18" PVC sheet to our large 24" X 48" PVC panel.
- Inform us whether you want just one side or both sides printed.
- Let us know whether you want our 3mm thin or our 6mm thick PVC sign material.
- Let us know if you want us to install grommets for your signs at no extra charge for hanging.
- Let us know the quantity of signs you will need.
- Inform us of how you intend to provide us the artwork for printing either by uploading your graphic to us or creating your sign's design online using our easy to use designer.
PVC Signs are printed with a high quality UV print process that provides a high resolution photographic clarity in a semi-matte non glare finish. Any logos, images, or photographs can be printed on these signs with accurate color clarity and detail.
Perfect for lightweight, durable indoor signs - our custom PVC material features a smooth, white matte finish that drastically reduces reflections, glare, fingerprints and smudges. Although PVC comes in white, the surface area can be covered with direct UV print, which means that your custom sign can be any full color image, including white, black or any other process colors provided in your design.
Frequently Asked Questions
We do not recommend using PVC to print outdoor signs, but if you have a sidewalk sign that you place outside your business during open hours and take back inside when closed or when raining, PVC is fine for temporary outdoor displays.
Our standard 3mm PVC is about 3/16” thick and great for wall signs, while our 6mm PVC is approximately 1/4 inch in thickness and provides extra rigidity making these good for hanging signs from ceilings.
PVC signage is ideal for long term wall displays and other situations that call for a professional look. Examples include signs for restaurants to post daily specials or the entire menu, commercial office spaces used for branding a company logo, and posting business information for announcements, safety notices and promotional advertising.
Direct UV Printed
Printing on one or both sides
3+ years indoor expected lifespan