Indoor Banner Installation Suggestions
Our custom vinyl indoor banners include grommets on each corner. Here are some simple installation ideas:
- Hook-and-loop systems, found in most hardware stores
- Pin, nail, or staple directly to the wall
- Stretch against or from the top of the wall, using nylon strings through the grommets
- Stretch between any two objects solid enough to hold the banner, using nylon ropes through the grommets
- Tie to the ceiling, using zip ties
- Suction cups with hooks attached directly to the glass, from each corner
What You Get
Here's what to expect when you order our professional quality indoor vinyl banners:
10oz matte vinyl material
Lightweight, sturdy, and convenient. 10oz non-glare matte vinyl material is perfect for indoor installation. It's light enough for one person to hang, easy to transport, and shows printed graphics superbly, with bright whites, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
Superior single-sided print quality
Indoor banners usually have viewers up close and many times are used as backdrops and scenic elements for visual media. Our full digital process color printing technology means no blurriness or pixelation.
Grommets on all four corners
Grommets are included on all four corners, for fast and easy installation. Simply run string, cord, or fasteners through each ½-inch hole and tie the banner to any solid structural element, Alternatively, you can attach the banner directly to the wall with pins, double-sided tape, or nails.
Indoor banners typically don't require the same durability as ones intended for outdoor use. In order to keep our indoor vinyl banners as lightweight and convenient to install as possible, hemming is not included.